the attack of the Teddy part 2

Them…. there where more teddy bears in our house than in the store. Hey I said they laughed and then they snapped and I was out when I woke up I was in my room. The door was locked And all I could hear was the bears laughing. Later on I climbed out of my window and then called the police. my phone was low in battery so I had to talk fast before my phone went dead. Mom and my brother were gone to get breakfast or something. Then before I called I thought are people going to believe me that teddy bears are taking over my house. But I called any way hello hi teddy bears are taking over my house. They hung up on me. Not like they could call animal control or something. Oof that hurt I had bumped in to the lawn mower. I thought… a lawn mower that’s it! I grabbed the mower and suck back through my bed room window. They unlocked my door when they realized I was gone. I started the mower and open the door. I own all you teddy,s! go go go stuffing flying every were all of them are gone. And then I had to worry about cleaning it up. When mom got back I had it all cleaned up.